At Breno Roofing, we are dedicated to offering comprehensive services in eavestroughs replacement, repair, and cleaning. We are leaders in the business more so because of our unique process. Here are the steps you can expect in eavestroughs replacement in Hamilton.
- Inspection: An evaluation is done to determine if there are any roof damages that need to be fixed. Measurements of your home are taken and the best type of elbows noted
- V-shaped notches are made for the downspout tubes
- The right slope is determined. We typically use a ¼ inch slope for each 10 feet of eavestroughs.
- The hangers and flashing are installed
- The downspouts are then installed
- Testing is done to ensure everything works perfectly
Why not trust us with your eavestroughs replacement in Hamilton? Our in-house team is available 24/7 and we carry the best roofing materials. Give us a call todayand work with a roofing company that is manufacturer certified.