At Breno Roofing, we understand the importance of this feature and offer tailored eavestroughs replacement services in Oakville. You can also contact us for cleaning and repair services. Prior to entrusting us with your eavestroughs, it is good to understand how the process works. Here are the steps that are involved.
- Thorough evaluation and planning. This step checks for damages like rotten wood.
- Measuring the house and coming up with sketches of the ideal downspout. We also note the elbows that will be required.
- Cutting notches for downspout tubes. These are V-shaped notches.
- Determine the best slope to prevent water stagnation in the eavestroughs. Typically, we use ¼ inch slope for every 10 feet of eavestroughs.
- Installing hangers and flashing.
- The sixth step involves the installation of the eavestroughs.
- Testing to ensure the eavestroughs works perfectly is the final step.